For incomings - Study planning:
Register for your courses on Ilias - https://ilias.studium.kit.edu
More information are available in the VVZ and the websites of the lectures - https://campus.studium.kit.edu/
Information from KIT about Corona situation (and possible fee refunding): https://www.kit.edu/kit/english/25911.php#waiver%20of%20tuition%20fees
If you have any questions for your studies - just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ;)
New: Our digital platform - digital events and possibilities we are offering. For everyone - don't hesitate to join :)
Welcome to the homepage of Erasmus Student Network (ESN) Karlsruhe!
We want to make life easier for all the international students coming to Karlsruhe and ensure that they can make the best out of their time here. We organise a lot of events throughout the semester to bring international and local students together.
We are also dedicated to help local students going abroad. We are happy to share our experiences and help you through the application process.
Hey you are planning on coming to Karlsruhe? You have some questions or want to get to know us?
Here on our website we have a lot of informations for you.
- If you want to know more about accomodation, leisure activities and surviving in Karlsruhe, just browse through our incomers section.
- You want to join our orientation week to get to know us and other international students? You will find all information and the registration here.
- Your questions are still not answered? Don't hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help you.
Hey you are planning on going abroad for your Erasmus? You have some questions or want to get to know ESN?
On our website we collected a lot of information for your stay abroad.
- Here you can find information about the Erasmus+ - Programm.
- You want to know how the application process works for your university course? We collected a lot of information throughout the last years, just have a look at our FAQ.
- You are about to leave or just came back? With our outgoer-database we can put you in touch with former outgoers who share their experiences with you or answer your questions.
- Your questions are still not answered? Don't hesitate to contact us or come to our office hours.